Meet Our Injury Lawyers
MATT FREEMAN, PARTNER
Matt Freeman is the managing partner of a thriving law practice that is dedicated to helping people who have suffered serious injuries as a result of the carelessness or misconduct of others. Matt has been trying cases for over twenty years throughout California. He has enjoyed winning trials for over 20 years throughout California.
- Judges respect Matt Freeman
- Juries believe Matt Freeman
- Former clients are thankful they found Matt Freeman
Why? Three reasons:
1. Matt is both book smart and street smart and he knows the wisdom in accepting only those cases he believes in;
2. Matt and his entire trial team work relentlessly; if that means nights and weekends, so be it. Brains are not enough; thorough preparation is key;
3. Last but not least, Matt tries every case with his wife and trial partner – Rebecca Freeman, acting as co-counsel. Matt and Rebecca have worked and strategized together as a team for several decades and they know how to optimize their unique skills to win at trial time and time again.
When Matt is not working, he enjoys riding bikes and tractors. He is grateful to have enjoyed financial success and he makes generous donations to various charities such as Smile Train, Wounded Warriors, and the Humane Society. Aside from raising his own children, he has been fortunate to have fostered other children as well.
REBECCA FREEMAN, PARTNER
For more than 20 years, Attorney Rebecca Freeman has been a part of the Law Offices of Freeman & Freeman. While she represents clients in all areas of personal injury, she dedicates her practice in the areas of elder abuse, nursing home abuse, and catastrophic accidents. With her years of experience, Rebecca brings intelligence and a relentless attitude to the courtroom every single time.
Due to her continuous, exceptional results in trial verdicts and settlements, Rebecca received a nomination for the 2012 Woman Trial Lawyer of the Year from the Consumer Attorneys of California. She is committed to serving her clients with honesty, transparency, and dedication. With the passion she has for helping clients obtain their desired results no matter what the case, Rebecca has helped many individuals receive maximum compensations for their injuries.
Prior to her work as a lawyer, Rebecca attended Sonoma State University where she completed her undergraduate coursework, graduating with honors. From there, she pursued her Juris Doctor degree from the Empire School of Law where she also completed her coursework with honors. Her dedication for studies and people has led her to be a successful personal injury lawyer who works closely with her clients from beginning to end.